This is the “VIP” Category for individuals who are internationally renowned in the fields of The Arts, Sciences and Sports. Opening the doors for tax residency to Artists, Actors, Performers, Award Winning or Published Scientists or Professional Sportspeople to base themselves in one of the most fiscally friendly environments in Andorra.
Similar to Category “B” residency, 85% of the resident’s professional activity must be executed outside of the borders of the Principality, and each application will be considered upon its individual merits.
Due to the hectic calendars of many of these applicants, they are not in any country the sufficient time to classify as a Tax Resident, therefore by declaring Andorra as the principle base of their economic activity they can lodge a tax declaration with the local Tax Authority and use this document as proof of their tax base.
Requirements for Category “C” Residency:
- Police Reports from the country of origin and the last country of residence.
- Proof of Civil Status
- Passport Photo
- An Address within Andorra
- Proof of Private Health Insurance
- Proof of Earnings (sufficient means to support the applicant and the applicant’s family)
- A Curriculum Vitae outlining the feats, articles, prizes, awards and recognitions that could justify the application for this category.
- Supporting documents (including Links to Internet Profiles) to support the information appearing in the Curriculum Vitae.
- Contracts or Proof of earnings for the last Calendar Year (Profit and loss sheets, Tax Declaration from other countries etc.)
What you must know!
- Contrary to other places with similar Tax Laws, Andorra does not attract Paparazzi style press, and International Sportspersons and “Celebrities” live in very peaceful and discrete surroundings.
- Due to the massive amounts of professional cyclists, Andorra has become very Bicycle friendly, and participates on a regular basis in stages of the Tour Du France and La Vuelta de España as well as BTT downhill World Cups.